- This event has passed.
Laser Cutting Orientation
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 – $300
Come to our workshop if:
- You’ve always wanted to fire high powered lasers
- You want to etch cool designs into your projects
- You like making finger pistols and going “Pew! Pew! Pew!”
Duration: 3 hours
6:00pm – 9:00pm on weekdays
12:00pm – 3:00pm on weekends
Maximum # of Participants: 6
Project: Personalized laser engraved wood keychain tag
Prerequisites- Required: None
Recommended: 2D CAD experience, drawing with vector programs like Illustrator or Inkscape
- Tool Safety procedures and routines
- How to setup your files
- How to create clean cuts for different applications and materials
- How to optimize your time on the machine
- Laser Cutter and it’s support systems
- UV Resistant safety glasses (provided)
What is the age limit for the class?
The minimum age for participants is 13. Do you have children younger than 13? Sign up for our mailing list to get updates on our youth summer camps!
Where can I park ?
Maker Cube’s parking lot has ample space available. Should the lot reach capacity, there is street parking along 206A St.
How do I cancel or reschedule a class?
Refunds or credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified by email to email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance of the class. No refunds will be provided for late cancellation, but we do offer a 50% credit towards a future class.
Please arrive 15 minutes before class for sign-in and to ensure it starts on time, those arriving more than 5 minutes late will not be able to attend.
For questions ,or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org