Come To Our Workshop If:
- You have a Pinterest board full of D.I.Y projects but have no idea how to get started on them.
- You have an interest in learning about basic circuitry and electronics.
- You want to have unique hand made home decor but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg to buy it.
- You’re looking for a fun Halloween activity to do with family and friends!
- Required– None! Just bring a can do attitude and you’re all set!
- Soldering Iron
- Glue Gun
- Circuits and LED lights
- Recommended- Wear clothes that you aren’t afraid to get dirty!
About the instructor :
Karen Cancino- Resident Artist and Maker Extraordinaire!
What is the age limit for the class?
The minimum age for participants is 8 with a participating guardian or 16 otherwise.
Where can I park ?
Maker Cube’s parking lot has ample space available. Should the lot reach capacity, there is street parking along 206A St.
How do I cancel or reschedule a class?
Refunds or credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance of the class. No refunds will be provided for late cancellation, but we do offer a 50% credit towards a future class.
Please arrive 10 minutes before class for sign-in and to ensure it starts on time, those arriving more than 5 minutes late will not be able to attend.
For questions ,or concerns contact email@example.com