Come To Our Workshop If:
- You are looking for a fun Halloween experience!
- You want to have unique hand made home decor but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg to buy it.
- You’re wanting to learn a new creative skill that is easy to master!
- Required– None! Just bring a can do attitude and you’re all set.
- Recommended- Wear clothes that you aren’t afraid to get dirty!
About the instructor :
Karen Cancino- Resident Artist And Maker Extraordinaire!
What is the age limit for the class?
The minimum age for participants is 8 with a participating guardian or 16 otherwise.
Where can I park ?
Maker Cube’s parking lot has ample space available. Should the lot reach capacity, there is street parking along 206A St.
How do I cancel or reschedule a class?
Refunds or credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified by email to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance of the class. No refunds will be provided for late cancellation, but we do offer a 50% credit towards a future class.
Please arrive 10 minutes before class for sign-in and to ensure it starts on time, those arriving more than 5 minutes late will not be able to attend.
For questions ,or concerns contact [email protected]