Join One of the Fastest Growing Maker Communities
Get access to the largest communal workshop in BC
Maker Cube in Langley provides all the tools, training and workspace you need at an affordable budget-friendly rate. Get access to over $100,000 of equipment in our communal workshop suitable for woodworking, metalworking, painting, rapid prototyping and much more!
We’ve converted a 12,000 sqft warehouse into a beautiful playground for Artisans, Entrepreneurs, Architects, Engineers, Inventors, and Makers of all skill levels. Are you a traditional fabricator? Check out our fully equipped woodshop and metalshop! Curious about modern tools? Learn how to use our 3D Printers, Laser Cutter, and other CNC machines!
Join the fastest growing maker community and largest communal workshop in BC. Learn new skills, make cool projects and share your experience with other amazing people!
All memberships include:
- 7 Days Access (Weekdays 12pm – 9pm, Weekends 10AM – 6pm)
- Special discounts with local suppliers and classes at Maker Cube
- Mentorship to keep your project on track
- Free Ample Parking
- High-Speed WiFi
- Kitchenette, Lounge and Lunch Room Access
- Valuable Networking and Sharing Ideas
Need your own space? Maker Cube also offers Private studio spaces in a variety of sizes which include:
- Professional Mailing address
- Open Meeting Rooms
- Business development resources
- Secure Fob Access 7 days a week
Unlock Your Creativity!
Join us for one of our orientation classes where you’ll get hands-on experience with the tools you’ve always wanted to learn. Check out www.makercube.ca/events for more details.