Access to Dedicated Space and Tools
Tired of making a mess in your dining room or garage? Looking for a proper workspace to tackle your next project?
Maker Cube provides a bright, clean, spacious, well-equipped environment to freely express your creativity and pursue your projects. Our facility houses many tools that are often too large, too messy, or too loud to run at home. When you need the right space and the right tools, find them here at Maker Cube.
Start Learning and Awaken Your Passion
Getting started can easily feel overwhelming for a novice maker. There are many fabrication methods and such a wide variety of tools to use. You may find that you aren’t sure which method is the best fit for your needs.
Start your learning and discovery process with hands-on tool orientations and classes. Each class focuses on project-based learning where the goal is to cultivate curiosity, a ‘maker’ mindset, and the capacity for complex problem solving.
Whether you’ve never touched a tool or you’re a seasoned maker, there are always opportunities to learn. Through our classes we make sure everyone has the same fundamental skills and knowledge to succeed.
Join A Community Of Makers
Becoming a member is an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals. Not only is it safer than working alone, it’s hub for makers of all experience levels to share ideas, goals, and lessons learned from our mistakes. While we are always building our skills, a community of makers share similar stumbling blocks. Whether you need that extra hand, a second opinion, or advice on the next steps, lean on our community for support.
Being a Maker Includes
Tools and Equipment
Wood and composite
Electronics testing and fabrication
Community and Education
All-inclusive, collaborative environment
Online community hub
- Unlimited access to Maker Cube during business hours (12-9pm weekdays, 10am-6pm weekends)*
- Access to communal workshop and equipment**
- $40 discount on select orientations
- 4 hours of CNC (Router, Plasma, Laser) book time included ($240 value)***
*All members are required to pay a $20 deposit for their key fob, which will be refunded when membership expires and fob is returned
**Members are required to take tool/workshop orientations at an additional cost prior to usage
***CNC time is non-transferrable and resets monthly
- $5 or more – Overnight storage (based on sqft occupied)
- Additional CNC Book Time $60/hr (15min minimum intervals)
- $65/mo – Cubee storage shelf (~30 ft^3)
- $60/mo – Extended hours access (7am – 9pm Daily including holidays) – Must have a studio space, Criminal Record Check, and wait a probational period.
1 half-day pass/Month.
15 minutes before and after for set-up and clean-up.
2 half-day pass/Month.
- 15 minutes before and after for set-up and clean-up.
- 60 minutes of CNC (Router, Plasma, Laser) book time included
- $20/hour per hour of shop time.
- $50 for a Half-day Pass (up to 4 hours of shop time)
- $80 for a Day Pass (All day access).
- $60/hour per hour of CNC booked time (billed in 15 min intervals).
- $60/month for storage cubees.
Flex Membership Terms:
• Membership is billed monthly through Pre-Authorized Credit.
• Upgrades to your membership take effect on your next bill cycle.
• Pay-per-use and overages are paid day of.
• Shop time is measured by the hour.
• CNC usage billed separately from your shop time.
• Not eligible for studios or offices.
START YOUR MAKER JOURNEY
Book a Tour
Every journey starts with a single step. Begin your maker journey with a tour of our space!
Discover our expansive tool library and equipment available to members at Maker Cube. It will be an opportunity to explore the many ways you can make your dream project a reality. A tour will provide you with a chance to connect with the Maker Cube team who can provide guidance and answer any questions.
Booking for a larger group? Don’t see a time that works for you? Contact us